Friday 11 September 2015

China is now telling pet owners to get rid of their pets in a district, or they shall be killed. Really?

I sometimes shake my head when I hear the news but do so now daily, hear the news that is. Sometimes I don't talk about certain things because I don't want the culprits to get the attention they seek, which is mainly from men who hate women and wish them harm. However, I have spoken about China before. Did you know that google is not allowed in China? People forget that it is a communist country. I will once again try not to buy anything from China. How can I feel good buying products from a country which exploits and controls its people, place limits, topples churches and now wants to go on a killing spree for pet owners. Katrina did something where we learned from them. Civilized countries and yes I will use the "awful" word civilized, learned that pet owners stayed and died with their pets rather than being rescued. Toronto certainly allows pet owners and their pets to go to emergency shelters, after Katrina, when there is an emergency situation as when we had a power failure and it was winter. I mentioned the last time I talked about China when it was toppling Churches that a business man was telling us that we should mind our own business. God forbid if it upsets his business. Our Prime Minister talked about values and the people or words to that effect which clearly indicated he was opposed to this. So, I shall once again not buy anything that comes from China because I do not like how they treat their people. I certainly do not like how limited we are becoming in what we can buy or more precisely where it is from. There are very good people living in China and many come here to make it their home. They want to have more children than they are allowed in China, they want to taste freedom. So, think about the benefits you have in your country. If you had the opportunity to live anywhere, where would it be? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment