Friday 19 September 2014

Word on The Street, Queen's Park, Toronto. Come by my booth and say hello.

Time is going by so fast, I try to put the brakes on, but it just keeps flying. In no time, I shall be 95, and still flying. Oh my! Anyhow, this Sunday, Sept 21, is two days away. I am far from ready, but all I have to do is look a bit decent, by fluffing up my hair (in the wind) and perhaps some lipstick and I am good to go. I will pack a few books, a pen, some cards and presto. If you have not bought your copy of, "Hey Guy Buy Me," now is the time. Unfortunately my second book is not ready for sale and that will take about another five months. This one is much lighter, more fun and an easy read. More than 100 books have gone missing so if you see it being sold, where it shouldn't which is anywhere outside Toronto, please let me know. When Corporations loose my books, I am a tad doubtful that the books are missing in action. I will be at WB 19 (which I think means West Booth number 19). I believe they call it the writer's corner. Looking at my map, it should be between the "Wordshop Marquee" and "Vibrant Voices of Ontario Tent". For my one and only fan, I am very very very sorry that my second book is not ready as I had promised last year. So, if you know me, come and bring me a coffee! If you do not know me, please do not bring me anything to consume. My, I need work on being funny. See you there and if you buy my book, remember it has nothing to do with therapy. I write for fun. Do not get mad at me as some readers have. Ignore the small stuff and find the humour. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment