Wednesday 10 September 2014

Check out my new web site! See you at Queen's Park. If you do not have a copy of my book, now is the time.

I have finally designed my own web site and it was easier than I thought. I cannot believe I took an entire course to design a web site two years ago and had to learn all that computer language when I did not have to. My professor's advice always comes to mind,"Don't work hard, work smart." I never realized that something he would spew off every once in awhile would stick this much. The site is not perfect but take a look at it at redigondapsychotherapy.com. At least here I can add, delete and change things without thinking. My book sale is coming up very soon. I am missing the fair this Saturday due to work. I see clients on Saturdays now and do not like taking off more than one Saturday a month. I am also trying to make myself available for one evening a week. The doors close at 5pm. but where there is a will, there is a way. I am full of slogans that do not belong to me. Speaking of what does not belong to me, the pictures you see in the the web site are not mine. I have not deleted them because I want to replace them with my own. I have not decided what I am going to place. Maybe it will be pictures of my office or the view of the CN Tower from my window, or just pictures that I have taken for pleasure. Someone has given me another picture he wants me to place in my office. I find that men like to give me things to put in my office. Interesting. Anyhow, take a look at my website. If you hate it, you do not need to tell me. If you like it, feel free to do so. If you have nothing better to do on Sunday, September 21, come to "The Word on the Street", held at Queen's Park. You may find my booth which is at the Writer's Corner, booth 19. You may see my sign, "Hey Guy Buy Me." Drop in and see me. I still feel bad that my second book will not be ready but I will get over it. I have stopped writing my third book until my second is ready for publication because each book I am writing is so different from each other and I want to remain with the psyche of the second book without thinking of the third. However, I am always developing new characters in my head and what I plan to do with them. There is no doubt that my third book is non-fiction and I enjoy that so much, that I have asked for a "teaser" to be inserted in my second book. What are your goals? What do you do for fun? What do you do for peace? How do you cope with things? How do you find joy? You have choices. What are yours? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment