Wednesday 7 June 2023

Just want to say thank you world for helping us fight our fires

Today I am in my home with windows closed and of course making myself comfortable, because I can be. There is an air quality alert because of the fires in Quebec and Ontario. Of course they have fires out West too. It is unfortunate that the world is not taking global warning seriously. They are too busy causing needless wars and/ or justifying control, or attempting to control other countries, and of course making money as if that will be all that matters in the long run. It won't. Take a wake up pill while you still can. Let's take global warming seriously and stop all this nonsense. We have bigger concerns than petty senseless wars. Now that I ranted for a few sentences, I want to say sorry to New York City because our smoke is causing problems in your own city. I really want to thank the States (including Minnesota)I love my neighours, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and anyone else that I have missed. When we are in crises, we also see the best in people. Keep safe firefighters as you protect us. Last night I could smell the wood burning. That is what gave me a wake up call.

No comments:

Post a Comment