Tuesday 25 April 2023

If I could live it over by Nadine Stair at 86 years of Age (A poem to inspire)

I sometimes read this poem and wonder what I would do differently? I often hear others saying what they would do and it is something like "I would do the same all over again". My view is I am living the life I chose to live. There are times and situations which of course may have altered where I was going. However, if I were to live my life again, I would try new things that I simply do not have the time to do in this life time. I would try a different career to see what that is like. I would try different hobbies etc....There is so much to do in one life time and there are so any possibilites. What would you do? What are you doing now? Are you happy? Why not? Why not read the poem by Nadine Stair and take time to reflect? Are you doing what you want to be doing? Can you see yourself in Nadine? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment