Friday 14 April 2023

The Internet Murders www.silvaredigonda.ca soft cover or ebook - your choice

“I came to the hospital before to see you, but you were heavily sedated. I understand that you are going to be fine. Do you know who would want to do this to you?” Sandra responded, “I’m a private investigator and I upset a lot of people. Mostly I get hired by women who want to know if their husbands are cheating. Then they get the divorce they want and a nice settlement. I am sure there are quite a few men out there that would want me hurt, as much as I hurt their finances and their relationships with their children.” “So, it was a man. You saw him. How tall …?” “I didn’t see anyone really. I know he was stronger than me and taller. I am sorry. I am tired.” Philip looked at her and wondered why she was so agitated. He could understand if she was frightened, but he could not understand why she was so upset by him. “Ok, I am going to complete my report and send it off. This is my card. If you remember anything at all, give me a call. Are you going to be ok on your own? Is there anyone I can call for you?” “I’m fine!” She snapped. Philip lingered for a few minutes and then said goodbye and repeated that she should call him, if she needed anything. Sandra placed his card on the side stand and looked out at his partner. His partner looked back at Sandra through the huge window and waved. She found herself glaring at him.
Excerpt From: Silva Redigonda. “The Internet Murders.” www.silvaredigonda.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment