Friday 10 March 2023

Hey Guy Buy Me ( This is my first book at only 9.95. I want to keep this Friday light.) Have a good weekend. www.silvaredigonda.ca

Chapter One PRESENTATION Ok men (don’t turn around, I am speaking to you. There is no one here except me and you or is it you and me?). Let us take a stroll down the street and gaze into the windows of shops. You will notice (let’s say it is a bakery) all sorts of treats. What is your preference? Look at what you find interesting. What do you prefer? Is it the appearance of good old fashion apple pie? Take a look at its form, fresh apples protruding from a browned flaky pie crust. Smell the aroma penetrating onto the outside air as the front glass door opens. Yes, good old fashion apple pie. Or, is it the taunting Tira mi su. Yes, with a hint of alcohol in between layers of melting biscuits and cream…….We can go on, and on. Do you get the point? Hey stop looking at the Cherry pie! You are so not there, yet. This is elementary. Don’t worry. I will explain. You are choosing what you want by what appeals to you and your senses. We are going to keep this simple because I don’t want to waste your time. The first thing you must do is make yourself desirable. Don’t laugh. I am serious. Remember when I said aroma…..senses…Yes, you should smell nice and clean all the time. Daily baths or showers are important. Now if you work hard all day and go home smelling like fish, you need to get that smell off you as best as you can. Don’t just accept it because it is part of your job or life or body odor. Find out how to make yourself smell nice and clean. Do you have a mom or sister who can help you with this? Ask her. Don’t just ask any girl (woman). Some women are not as honest as I am. They may be afraid to hurt your feelings (my sister is like that). That will not help you, will it? You will continue to smell badly and girls (women) will try to avoid you. Don’t ask your buddies either, unless you grew up with them, and they are honest with you. You are the competition! Yes, you are now the competition. Get over the loser part. You are going to be the man, when I am finished with you. www.silvaredigonda.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment