Thursday 22 September 2022

Introduction to Psychotherapy with consensual non-magamous clients

Hi, well in about twenty minutes I am going to attend this workshop. I have had polygymous clients but mostly it was about them trying to determine if this is what they really want. 100% decided they did not wish to continue. This will be the first official training with CAMFT regarding this. What I normally tell clients is that sometimes one of the couples becomes emotionally invested with the third person and then the relationship of the couple is pretty well over. Anyhow, unless I learn something that I think will be of interest to you, this is about all I will share. However, I do have slides and I don't think it will be a problem to share if you are interested. Have a good weekend. I know I shall. Autumn is officially here and I am looking for warmer clothes to stick in the wash from last year. I may write a blurp tomorrow about why people stay in marriages when partners stray. I read an interesting article in Psychology today about that and I wish to share. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment