Wednesday 21 September 2022

I am still here. Busy, busy, busy

I have not abandoned you. I am here. Fall is officially here tomorrow and I have been trying to put on the breaks. This morning while having coffee in my backyard I saw the tiniest hummingbird. What a gift! I have now seen two in my life but had no idea they could be so small. I had just finished breakfast and Mr Attitude had his paws on my leg so I picked him up and was about to kiss him when I saw this cute little creature watching me while his wings reminded my of fairies. I have to read a bit about them. People are still dying from COVID in our overwhelmed hospitals so I am still wearing my mask and have not opened up my office though I am seeing clients on my platform. I like this new platform which was started by a therapist who wasn't happy with what was out there. I am thinking of opening up world wide as a consultant. I attended my first live conference. I tested myself and was COVID free. The conference was about "men". Since this was world wide I attended one session held in Hong Kong (webinar) and another from England. Of course I shall be sharing with you. I have a webinar tomorrow for two hours and I have made room for some fun. Last weekend I spent Sunday at the Ukrainian Festival. It was wonderful listening to the men's choir on stage while eating lunch outside. I bought some sunflowers where the proceeds are going to buy a truck for Ukraine. The World is slightly mad with dictators still trying to claim land which isn't theirs and women are suffering and dying from foolish men with have no idea about the Muslim religion except to manipulate it for their own selfish and ignorant self-fulfillment to raise their stature. We continue to pollute our planet which is so beautiful, but there is hope! We can all do our part. Enough about politics and hate. I haven't had time to write for fun and once I catch up again I want to get back to it. Ominous did have offers from publishers but I didn't accept any because it seemed too selfish on their part. I am looking towards traditional publishing but that seems to take a long time which as you know I am a bit thin on patience. I am waiting for two more responses and if I get one that is traditional than I shall jump to it. I am waiting to hear from one in England and another from the States. I have a publisher I have written my first three books but am considering a Toronto publisher because she has her own book store. I haven't reached out to her as I have put everything aside on my favourite hobby. I didn't go to the zoo yet but shall let you know as soon as I do. For now, I didn't want you to think I have lost interest in my blog. This is a constant. I want you to have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the weather while you can. Florida is appealing to me more and more as weather changes. I miss Disney World, but still cannot travel more than one overnight. Spend time outside in nature, it does wonder for the soul. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment