Monday 4 July 2022

Happy Canada Day (belated) and Happy Jul 4th

I spent the weekend quietly enjoying gardens, roses and pets. It is not too often that I get to spend such a tranquil weekend, but I did. Canada Day for me is enjoying my country and celebration in fun. It is a day when only positivity fits in. I spent two Jul 4th's in the States, one being my Happy place - Disney World. We are hitting a seventh wave in my city of the pandemic and so I am still careful and normally participate in outdoor activities where it is not busy. That is easier said than done. Most of my hideout places have been discovered and is slowly becoming busy as well. However, I still have a few spots. This was the first time that my pets did not get too anxious about the fireworks, mainly because it was raining and so the neighbourhood scaled it down. I wish you a healthy time. Thank you for reading my blogs. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment