Monday 21 December 2020

VACATION VACATION VACATION - Why not buy one of my books for the Holidays - Ask for a signed copy

Wow, it feels great to be on vacation. I wasn't even going to read my emails, but then I remembered that I sell my books and how am I going to sell them if I don't check out who wants one? So, I am glad that I did today. Also, I don't want to return to work and find that I need to spend a week reading all the emails so I am glad that I managed to get on today. However, I am not booking any courses or planning anything that requires me to use my calender. I want to get back to writing my book and stay in the mindset. I will begin tomorrow. If I can write a bit everyday I will be quite pleased. I should start cutting and pasting some for you here as well. Why not. Maybe that will motivate you. I am now with shopify and you can find me at silvaredigonda.ca. I can deliver world wide so there is no excuse if you live in Timbucktoo. I have done all my Christmas shopping and deliveries and so I am good to go. I have been watching Christmas movies til I was able to memorize the format. I actually went grocery shopping and never thought that going shopping for food could be such an event. That my car made it there and back only enhanced my joy. I cannot wait for the vaccine to be available to me and return to things being more normal. For now, I am concluding my day. I will talk to you more often and try a sales pitch. If you have bought all my books, I thank you. If not let your fingers do the walking. Awwwwwww, did I mention I love vacations????? ">

No comments:

Post a Comment