Tuesday 20 November 2018

Colours / barriers

I have just one more mini mini lecture I attended at Deerhurst. I don’t have the name of the lecturer but it is from an art committee at CAMH. John Henry was/is on the project. What was said is that colours will be bright but the wood would be tectured, for clients to feel comfort. Pastoral Connection by helping them with art. The question is, “Do you want to do art? No. Want to take pictures? Their reality was creative. When one is arrested and not seen as responsible he or she can be placed within for 6 months, for review in a security environment. In the Criminal process it would be less time. There is extensive renovation now at CAMH. I do my best to maintain an office peaceful for clients. The walls are white and the floors are wooden. I have books and some plants and artwork. I normally ask clients if they are comfortable. My objective is to provide a peaceful and safe atmosphere as well as a comfortable one which is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I take all feedback seriously. People are able to express themselves through art. I have found it extremely important when one cannot verbalize how one feels but can do so by drawing a smile or frown and using colour to express their own emotions. www.redigondapsychotherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment