Monday 12 November 2018

Show case tomorrow to sell my books - Please visit and get your signed copy

It has been busy since I last wrote. My heart felt sympathies to another needless mass casualities in the States and the horrible loss of lives in the fires of California. I have never been there but it is on my bucket list. As for me, I was at another conference. Mass casualties was part of the discussion but due to the amount of people who may be suffering, I shall refrain from revealing that portion. A psychiatrist also spoke about journaling among 10 HIV patients of his. I think I shall be putting myself on a contact list for more information. I usually do recommend journaling in my practice. I will be providing you with information of that portion in my next entry. It has been busy and it does not look like it is going to stop anytime soon. This will be my last book sale for the year unless the sisters of crime offer anything for me. I always tell you how I want to focus more on marketing my books but it remains a hobby. While I have a private practice, the focus on my clients and professional development must take a priority. However, my self care is always a priority and again the focus and talk in my last conference spoke of the importance of self care. Self care has always been paramount for me in my previous two careers. Our motto in my first career was work hard and play hard and so I did. If you are living in Toronto, please feel free to come to York University tomorrow and find me in Central Square. I shall be in a different location. If memory serves me well I should be closer to Tim Hortons. I am ok with that. I am decreasing the amount of books I shall be bringing, but it will be more than enough. I am also bringing my author sign where I am holding Holy Terror. One woman bought a book at my last book event simply because she liked the picture of HOly Terror. She felt that if I had a kitty, I couldn't be all that bad. Whatever works. Holy Terror always gets treats and is spoiled so I don't know what more I can offer her. I tried to sing to her but she hollers when I do that. I take it she does not like my singing voice. Anyhow, Christmas is coming so don't hesitate to buy one of my books as a gift to someone. Book two and three, you can also download (ebook) at www.silvaredigonda.com Hope to see you. I am being summoned by a feline who wants supper. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment