Thursday 30 August 2018

Word on the Street - Visit me. Will be signing and selling my books at booth 401b

Come and visit me Sunday 23 September 2018 at Queens Quay Harbour Front. Find me at Booth 401B, and look for my sign, "Hey Guy Buy Me." I will be near the Learning Station , opposite of where I normally am. "Hey Guy Buy Me" is a book for men. I was inspired by the men I have worked with to write it. It has cartoons guys! It is an easy read and my first book. Satire anyone? Women like it too and I recommend that women give it to the men in their lives and ponder their reactions to it. My second book "For Love of Country - Military Police Woman" is my second book and bio. It stems from my own rite of passage. My third book is my favourite to date, "The Internet Murders", which is a fictional account of a serial killer in Toronto. It involves a non politically correct police Sergeant raised in Toronto of Italian descent. Get an idea of some tourist hot spots you may want to venture at. Come and talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment