Thursday 28 December 2017

Recovering from Christmas Overload

Wow, it was nice and actually still is but it came fast and furious. Now I am taking a day or part of two to recover. This is my most favourite time of the year. We had lots of cold and snow and neighbours got together to help each other shovel. It is times like this when I take a breather and appreciate all that is important to me and I make the time to see everyone I like though I cannot always do it when they want. I appreciate everything and everyone in my life. I am working but only when I am needed. Isn't that what Christmas is all about? So, I should be back to normal next week. Who am I kidding? Soon...........Til then, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, A Happy Holiday and a wonderful New Year. Why not take this time of the year to do your own reflection. Who is important in your life? What is important to you? Have you done anything for anyone else? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment