Thursday 21 December 2017

A Christmas Wish to Santa

Dear Santa, I know I am getting older and I am still writing to you but this year I was so busy I forgot to write and mail it in time. But with technology I can now just write to you here so you can immediately get it. I don’t think you will write back to me here but that is ok. I know how traditional you are. This year I am not asking anything for myself. God has already seen to that. I have everything I need. I have a warm bed to sleep on in a warm room. I have all the food I need plus more which my body is starting to talk to me about. I have my health which has allowed me to work in the service of others all my life. So, Santa, what I am asking for this year is for something for the entire world. I am asking that people become kinder and more aware of their responsibilities to the world. I am asking that poverty be abolished. I am asking that all the children in the world have food to fill their tummies. I am asking that all parents be good to their children and not belittle them, or hurt them in anyway. I am asking that these children grow up and do the same, thus stopping the cycle of abuse and neglect. I am asking that people vote wisely when they can and that bullies not be tolerated, thus eliminating dictatorship of any kind. I wish that we protect our dying planet and all the life within it. I wish that we respect the animals we are responsible to. I wish there will be a time, when animals no longer fear us because they sense our kindness. I wish we understand and are able to separate religion from extremists and culture and see the good in all fellow human beings. I know Santa that I am asking for a lot. I don’t expect you to grant all my wishes right now. I know it will take time. If perhaps you can whisper to each person to just do something nice for someone today, even if it is just a smile to someone who has no smiles in his or her life, than I am a very happy person. Thank you for taking the time to read this Santa, because I know you are very busy at this time of the year. I know that many people do not believe in you, but the children do and the children are our future. Perhaps they will remember you and know that just maybe their wish will come true because you see Santa, I still believe…………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment