Wednesday 13 December 2017

The Internet Murders - ebook

I have just uploaded my third book "The Internet Murders" at www.silvaredigonda.com . I hope you enjoy the e-book for 7.99. Sorry for the delay but with my move and seeing clients I have been delayed. I still need to explore my options for a new up to date shopping cart. I really enjoyed writing the Internet Murders and dedicated it to my good friend Father Bill German, a Jesuit, who was an avid mystery reader. He was so excited that I was dedicating this book to him. He died less than a week after we spoke last. He was an inspiration to everyone who knew him. I really miss him. Please do not hesitate to buy my ebook and to honestly let me know what you think. One day I will try to figure out how to get my books into book stores. If you are in the GTA, I am available to come and talk about my books and of course signing and selling them. Don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions. Til then "happy reading" during these cold nights. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment