Friday 29 September 2017

The Internet Murders

Well I have added the cover of my third book. It was sent out yesterday and has soon as I get my books, I shall let you know. I am hoping to have it ready for Showcase at York University, Nov 7, 2017. I wish I could have had it sooner but it is better to ensure there are no errors or required adjustments. I was hoping to have a recent picture of me and have my "Holy Terror" in there as well, but not one of my photos was found satisfactory. A photo of me and zombie did not meet the criteria either. Oh well. I suppose my humour comes out even when there is a serial killer around, but humour is a requirement of life. I am debating still what to write in my next book. I think it is better to have lots of ideas bouncing around in my head than none. I have been writing stories since I was a child and I am glad that I have not stopped. So, I suppose I should continue with my notes and I still have lots regarding my psychology classes and theology. Once I record all my notes, I terminate the notebooks, thus one less ounce of paperwork in either my home office or business office. I encourage you to try any hobby if you do not have one and continue until you find something you love to do. In the meantime, if you want to order a book, you may contact me via email or www.silvaredigonda.com. If you want psychotherapy you may contact me at www.redigondapsychotherapy.com. Wish me luck. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment