Friday 15 September 2017

Please do not buy my books, ebooks from scammers

Bolcom is selling my ebook without my authority. It seems from their grading of For Love of Country - Military Policewoman, they must be doing well. I am glad that those who can't, steal from those who can. At least send royalties my way or prepare for the ring (in my free time). I request that the public not buy any of my books from them. I understand this is a Dutch outfit? I have finished my third book and will be getting an ebook. However, with all these scams, I am debating uploading it. My main focus is on my private practise, however, I love writing as a hobby. It is my second business and I have not received any royalties from anyone this year. Keep that in mind, if you are buying and letting people make money from the author without consent. The only organizations that have copies of my existing ebook is kobo and Military Police Kit. You may buy my ebook from my own web site www.silvaredigonda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment