Friday 1 September 2017

update - third book - selling my books

This month is a busy month. Regarding book sales, you will find me at Word on the Street, Sunday, 24 September 17. Look for "Hey Guy Buy Me." I do not have my booth number yet but I have asked for the water front. I love looking at water. I will be selling that book, plus, "For Love of Country Military Policewoman. On Saturday 16 Sept 17, I will be at Fairbank's Memorial Park at the East side of Dufferin, between Rogers and Eglinton, just South of Eglinton. I am now submitting photos I have taken for my book which is very exciting. I am sending my publisher photos I have already taken plus will take the time to take some photos she wants me to submit. I do love what I do. I had hoped the book would have been available but I am afraid not. If you are my one and only fan, please stop by and say hello anyway. Have a wonderful long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment