Wednesday 1 April 2015

Update and Happy Easter

Happy Easter! It is still cold out and I am concerned about global warming which is becoming more known as climate change. I did attend a three day seminar regarding the changes in weather about six years ago and it was not very promising. However, I always have hope that society will take a wake up call and not get used to this. But, actually take a more responsible role to not only respect each other but nature. So it has been a cold start and I am anxiously awaiting warmer days where I can at least be outdoors with minimal dress and feel the sun on my face. I intend to spend as much as possible outside for our short months of wonderful weather. I have written about thirty pages of my third book and I like it, if I say so myself. I really enjoy writing stories. It’s fun. I am awaiting delivery of my second book which will take about two or three weeks and then I will begin the process of a new web site just for my books. That too will be fun and if fun actually brings in some money, than I will be able to have even more fun. I have a dream of trading in my 19 year old car. There is still some school debt hidden somewhere first. Yeah! To dream………… The College of Psychotherapy (CRPO) is starting up soon and applicants should be receiving invoices in the next two or three weeks. Why don’t you check out the site. You can see it on-line. There has been a lot of resistance, much more than I thought, but the public does need to be protected. This is so long over due in my opinion. This week is Holy week for many. It is a time for family and friends and lots of chocolate. Chocolate just came to mine while I was typing. It is a time for reflection of what you have in your life; what you are thankful of. It is a time to examine your life. What have you done for others? What have you done for yourself? What do you believe in? Does it provide you with peace? How is your health? Can you sleep at night? Why not? Have you got anyone to talk to? Have you got anyone to laugh with? Are you happy with your partner? If not, why not? What can you do to find peace and happiness within yourself? Are you looking for something and are not quite sure what it is? I wish you and yours a Happy Easter season with lots of blessings! What do you think? I just noticed that it is April Fools day today. Gotta go and fool some people I know. Have some fun today with April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment