Monday 6 April 2015

How was your Easter?

I notice there were 20 posts read by my half side, Switzerland. I think it is the most beautiful country that I have ever seen myself and am not surprised that my mom never got over missing her beloved country. I spent hours with her looking at utube moutains of Switzerland and yodeling. Norway is second for me. I will be disclosing that in my second book which has not arrived yet but soon. I love my country and it is pretty in some places but living in a city, you have to know where nature lays. That is why I make sure I am always close to nature. I always enjoy celebrating and this Easter was no exception with those closest to me. I did not venture out too far this year and most have come to me or are still coming. That is what happens when your car is elderly. I have loads of chocolate and baked goods and other good stuff to eat. Baked stuff of course was brought to me. After all this indulgence I do have to get back into some semblance of shape. I have never in my life spent so much seating. I have not figured out how to type and run at the same time. Actually, I do not run anymore. I can do more walking but my pets do not like it and they like being glued to me at my desk when I write, especially my female. So, it is not my fault that I am not in the best of shape. I am surrounded by pastry shops. The healthiest snack is a grilled cheese( the Portugese way which is a thick bun with lots of melted cheese within). That is what I was telling some acquaintances last week while I was indulging in the only healthy thing in the pastry shop - no lettuce - no tomatoes etc..... So, it is not my fault.......that I have developed a sweet tooth. It is the fault of everyone that brings me delicious stuff (and I cannot be rude). I am a victim of my neighbourhood. So, I am still celebrating Easter and am expecting more company today and just maybe I can share all those goodies with others and be free of celebrations for some time. Then my male pet and I can start dancing again (he likes to dance with me). I have filled the fridge with fruits and vegetables - now I can go back to healthy living. Right!!!!! Thank you for reading my blogs. Feel free to share your thoughts. I do not bite. Well, maybe..............Now I will write a little for book three. I have 50 pages so far and if you do not like my second, you will my third because this one is not true. I make it up and if anyone recognized themselves it is not them. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment