Search This Blog

Thursday, 13 August 2026

Navigating Substack


https://silvaredigonda.substack.com/subscribe?params=%5Bobject%20Object%5D


Well,  I finally went on Substack and quickly navigated how it works.  I think I have enough knowledge to function but not thrive.   This is experimental for me as I decide what I will keep here and there.   I have decided that all Theology notes will continue here.  I have already posted an introduction on substack.   I also posted about my trip (cruise) which I had posted here.   I shall continue on substack with a continuing post about the cruise but thoroughly for subscribers, starting next week.  I would like to post once weekly there and figure out what I can give paid subscribers.  This is a transition and learning curve for me.   I want to establish my media more efficiently.   I want to attend at least one of two webinars today.  One will begin at 3pm and another at about 7pm.  This will be about marketing.  The other about using resources.  I may just attend both.  It is best that I gain as much knowledge as possible.    So here is the plan.  I intend to learn more and take advantage of my Associations.  I want to maximize my time better.  I still want to have fun, socialize and become more organized through this transition.   I want to continuing studying the realestate market and leave Toronto when it becomes practical.   This is a city people want to live in and I do love my home, but I would like to move and travel.   How will I fit all in?  I'll manage and I am in no rush.  I want to find another house to live in for the rest of my life.  What do you think?  Do you want to subscribe?     

No comments: