Search This Blog

Monday, 31 August 2026

Do you want to come with me to Substack?

 I am still going to continue writing my Theology notes on this blog.  I shall probably continue with psychology notes as well.   However,  since retirement I am re-examing all I do as a writer.  Where is my time spent?  Why do I always suspend my writing of my next book?  Do I need to find a new schedule?  Why?  I can do what I want so what will that look like?

All time readers of my blogs are 397,920.  Today 1,933: yesterday 1833: This month 90577; last month 34038.  My readers are from all over the world.  Some are scammers of course and others are not.  But, not one has bought a book on line, well maybe a few.  I know where in the world my readers are from.  If a book is ordered I know where to send it.  

I do not like it that Google gets to make so much money from me while I made what $20.00?  So I am trying to have you all transfer from here to Substack.  I learned about the benefits in a few webinars and am still navigating my way.  You can subscribe and either pay or not.  I have given you that option.  I have also lowered the payment for more flexibility.  You do have to supply an email, while you don't here.   I am hoping to yes eventually make some money, but to get rid of the scammers is my priority.   Anyhow,  have a nice day.   It is raining in Toronto but it will be very humid.  I am feeling a bit restless and am eager to go out.  Will I go or will I stay?  What do you think?

No comments: