Search This Blog

Thursday 26 September 2024

Catching Up and bringing you up to date

Well, I am checking all my emails which didn't require immediate attention and so I shall find some video's for you to watch if you are interested. I require 40 hours education hours every two years and I ensure I get 20 a year. Normally, I get much more than I require. I like to keep up to date with information. I am still dealing with my injury which is now my knee. I go for physio and am going to get another x-ray and ultra-sound of my knee. I decided that I don't like big needles for accupuncture. One more time and then it is back to physio. Mr Attitude has been a nightmare since I am not able to cater to him as usual. I informed my sibling that if he was a man I would have divorced him. However, he is an animal used to being number one and he doesn't care if I hurt or not. Now, what he wants is that I lift him onto each step going upstairs after the days end. He has been a chore but he is elderly and what does he care as long as he's pampered. The American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists is being held at my favourite place in the world - Walt Disney at one of the Resorts. Why????? Why now?????I have to miss it this year and it is live only - too bad, so sad. The Men's Conference is this week which I am missing because I was supposed to be at Word on The Street, but I have to miss that too. I am still using crutches outside. Hopefully that will be over soon. I have one conference I have to go to and crutches it will be. That should be a challenging day but it is important. That is in October. I will be selling my books at the Christmas Fair at Legion 31. That is 7 Dec 24. It is amazing that I released my new book Ominous and didn't even have a whatch you mi call it. Anyhow, that is all for now. If I have repeated some stuff, please forgive me. I have Mr Attitude howling for me to get off the computer and he has come to realize that I hate that. No more animals. Nada. I have to remind myself that he is probably a hundred in animal years. Anyhow, take care. If you need slides for anything I have posted let me know. That is all for now. Oh, I almost forgot, I attended a meeting with the college and have learned that I can now accept clients from Quebec. I will eventually be updating my sites about that. I can also provide Professional Consultations world wide but stick to education. I have not decided what I would charge for that. I remember a classmate of mine in a course I was taking at a highschool to learn how to tile. That was quite a while ago. She had a few certificate courses if that many and was charging $350.-- an hour. She called it coaching. Now, that is it for today. Take care and take a look at my books at https://www.silvaredigonda.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment