Search This Blog

Thursday 6 June 2024

All ready for the Toronto International Festival of Authors note: web site is ca not com

Well, I just finished preparing everything I need for Saturday which I always do in advance. I am not too sure about selling Hey Guy Buy Me or For Love of Country Military Policewoman but I will bring them anyway and display one or two behind my Crime books - The Internet Murders and Ominious. I had one person rave about Ominous, but I don't know if a sister counts. The weather should be cool and there is a chance of rain so I should probably bring a sweater or rain jacket. I am really looking forward to this event because it will be my first. I am grateful to the Crime Writers of Canada who are offering me this opportunity. If you are free this weekend, why not attend? See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment