Thursday 12 November 2020

Two Day Conference - AAMFT tid bits

Remember when I said I was not going to renew my membership with the States? Well, I paid my dues for another year since they offered a two day free conference which begins today. I just can't seem to divorce from the States. It's been another busy week and I have decided to take a few weeks off near Christmas, from the 20th to Jan 4. I don't normally do that because people become very sad during that time. However, everyone is much sadder because of COVID and elections and etc.....so I am going to take the time off and take a break from all this continuous education etc....and get back to my book. I don't want to stop writing because I am busy. I am now 100% on line or telephone though I have not eliminated person to person completely. There is always a window. Normally I do telephone because people don't have a computer or idea how to use one. Technology was not kept up with everyone, even the young. There is always a learning curve and someone always gets missed. I am sorry I am not enlightening you today. I do have to go now. Keep safe, wear your mask and stay 6' away from people not in your household. Reach out if you can to someone who is alone or elderly or sad. A phone call can go a long way. What do you think? www.redigondapsychotherapy.com silvaredigonda.ca (books for fun only)

No comments:

Post a Comment