Thursday 30 April 2020

Hi.....You still there? www.silvaredigonda.com

Well I have been busy though it feels I am still on holidays. I have three webinars within the next three days, I have completed much of my paperwork and this morning I even spent a hour or so getting back to writing my book. I have two on the go. One is what I promised to write for a friend of mine who died last fall. I have put that one on pause. I returned to my first book which I stopped writing because it was too spooky and depressing and I thought it might be good to take another look at it, since it is spooky and depressing times. Many people are confused about the pandemic and some think it is a punishment from God. What if...??????????????? Well remember what I write about is fiction ......but what about a nice horror book for you. No blood or gore. I know that many are tired of that. Maybe a bit of blood.......... I am returning to Word on the Street this year and so I need to get motivated to write so my one fan doesn't think I have given up on writing. It does feel good when I get the same people visit me each year. One is a writer and I bought a book from him and it is funny with a setting in the States. I am still writing about Canada, Toronto. After all that is where I live. This year Word on the Street will be held for two days so if you don't get me Saturday, you will get me Sunday. I am going to wait to give you the dates because I didn't record it in my calender yet. With this pandemic, I don't know if it is a go, but I paid for my spot and so I am game. I have my own table to stay six feet away from people and maybe I will buy a hockey stick to stick my books out. Who knows? It's all good. Anyhow, it did feel good to get the juices in my brain working again this morning. I also got good news. A friend of mine doesn't have the COVID 19 beast, when I thought he did. This was such great news. Saturday is supposed to be nice here with 18 degrees and sun. I have one webinar regarding procrastination in book writing, or words to that effect, but that will be early evening. So, my excitement is back. I did book too many webinars and I want to cut that out. I did read a book regarding Mia Farrow's bio. Interesting. I never watched a Woody Allen film. I have been watching movies though and I thank my provider for giving me so many additional free ones. So many people have shown us their positive side during this pandemic and I suggest focusing on the good, rather than the bad. I have to cut it short because my webinar should be starting soon and I have one more thing to do before that. If you want to read one of my books, don't be shy. It's at www.silvaredigonda.com. You can download the book of course at a price but I am worth it. I wish you all a warm weekend. This virus shall pass. I am pleased that I can finally grow my hair again without a stylist trying to cut it all off. Why do they do that and for outrages prices at that? As for myself, no man has never let me cut his hair. I have no idea why not. That is on my bucket list. Later..........

No comments:

Post a Comment