Thursday 9 April 2020

All set up for an electronic practice - Happy Easter

I am all set up. I now have an on-line practice. I still part take in phone therapy for those who fear technology of any kind. I gave myself a deadline and I made it. Now I can slow down as I bring my web sites up to date to include the electronic practice. I just finished being on a webinar that York University provided and it appears that the public is still not up to date on all the facts. I provided resources on previous blogs for legit resources. It can be quite confusing for people. Listen to people who are qualified. There are a lot of opinions - stick to the science. When I hear the “new normal,” I cringe. I cringed when I heard it the first time. This is not the new normal. This will pass. Remember that as you adapt your lifestyle to control this pandemic. Stay home (you can be outside in your backyard etc). Maintain physical distance please. Let’s all work together on this please. I want to wish you a wonderful holiday. Worship from home. There are many services on line and on u-tube. Think of communion as a spiritual communion. I am hoping to spend some time in the sun if it doesn’t snow, read a book, watch some movies and spend time with family/friends virtually or in spirit. Take the time to allow yourself to relax. Limit your exposure to news. It is good to be abreast and up to date but not to the point that your are overwhelmed. Take care of yourselves please. I value every life out there so much. I am watching CNN, CTV, CP 24, and CBS, to keep on top of what is happening out there, but to an extent. My heart bleeds for New York City. I love that place so much. Regardless of the politics, I love my Southern neighbours. I had before all this happened planned to take a mystery tour to the States. The only reason I didn’t book it was because I couldn’t get through. When this is all over I will book it, but it is obvious that this will take quite some time. I have lots of faith that we will get through this and I hope that we will learn from this. We need to really get serious about working things out in the world. We need to take science seriously and global warming serious and we need to vote for those who help up along that direction. This is not a time for bullies to be in control. We need clear heads and those who can work together. We need to get priorities in its proper order. I am happy in how my country is dealing with this. I don’t want to see leaders fighting to make themselves noticed. I want to see connection and colaborative action to help us all go through this. I celebrate Easter. I have one tiny Easter bunny and two eggs (chocolate) left. I will try to hold off til Sunday to eat it. I want to be mindful that there is so much suffering out there. So God bless you all during this holy time. I am calling it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment