Thursday 20 February 2020

Catch Up

January was a busy month and this month started so, as well but I can now slow down and return to balance. I do have a paper war but by now you understand that. Next month I shall be attending a course which should be interesting. It will be about the most common major physical contributors to anxiety and depression. Of course as usual I will be sharing the information with you. I hope to learn something new. I have found that sometimes what physicians consider psychological is actually not, but a physical ailment which has not been diagnosed. I also have a hobby of writing for fun and that has taken a rear ride unfortuantely but allas I cannot do it all. Family first, clients a close second with minimal interference and the rest is pie. Self care of course is always paramount. If you are helping others, I encourage you to balance your life. Sometimes, you have to say no. Practice it. I went to see Hedge Hog which was rather fun. I was surprised to see more adults watching the show than children. My inner child is thriving. I loved it. Silly fun. So have fun. www.redigondapscyhotherapy.com www.silvaredigonda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment