Saturday 29 February 2020

Brrrrrrrr baby it's cold outside

My sibling is in Florida, enjoying nature, the water and the heat. I am sitting here waiting to work and after ensuring my walkway is clear of snow, am watching my neighbours removing the snow as well. I want to go see the Invisible Man but don't think I will be going anywhere. It wouldn't be too bad if it was always cold but there is quite a flux in temperature this year. Next week it should be 6 and raining. Now, I am wondering how, as you know I would like to move to Niagara, but I have also been watching the weather in Orlando. My qualifications allows me to work in the States as well as Canada. Now how can I work that out? My college allows me to practice one year out of my country. Of course I still have commitments and cannot move from Toronto but as always it is nice to keep my options open. When you have many options, I believe it is more challenging, however, it makes it all the more interesting. I really, really, want to sit outside and drink my morning coffee as I see the sun rise in blissful but not too hot days. I am good in the 20's which Orlando has. Why Orlando? Because I am a Disney Nut. Will I abandon my clients in Toronto? Of course not. I will just have to spread my wings and open up to HIPPA on the Internet or/and have a good long distance plan. Hey how about cold months in the States and summers here? For now, it is a dream that has removed my mind from the blistering cold, which gets deadly. My favourite city of course is New York, but I may has well be here weather wise. So, talk to you soon. People are still walking their dogs, but my pets are nice and warm and cozy napping away, enjoying the warmth within these walls. Good talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment