Thursday 27 February 2020

Attempted Fraud - Don't get fooled by this

Last year Canadians were scammed for millions of dollars. The amount of suffering that people endure because of scams is most unfortunate. If anyone volunteers to give you money for whatever cause, the objective is to get yours. It is unfortunate that people will try to tug at the hearts of people with these stories. Be aware, if it is too good to sound true, it probably is. This email was sent to me as well as many others. I do not post each one I get because they are simply too many. Have a nice weekend. Talk next week. I am Mrs. Rossio Palacios, my doctor said I have few weeks to live due to my breast cancer since 2015. I am a very wealthy woman but I am never generous to the poor and less privilege people, so now I have decided to help the less privilege. But I cannot do this by myself because of my health situation, I tried to do this by myself due to short life time cannot allow me to do it alone, because I can die at any time according to the physician. Please I seek your consent to help me carry out this my heart desire so that my spirit will be at rest when I die. Please get back to me if you are willing / capable, OK I wait for your urgent and positive respond. Thanks Mrs. Rossio P etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment