Saturday 29 June 2019

Delay about writing more on the conference

I have a very bad cold and it actually put me out of commission. Good thing I got to see the movie on Monday and then I was toast. It wasn't the movie. So, forgive me if I am delaying a week to provide you with notes of the conference. I am a one person operation so when I am down, it all shuts down. I had a wonderful doctor who unfortunately retired and she used to tell me just rest, drink fluids; do nothing. She would tell me to eat yogart and drink gingerale. She would also want me to clear my head. I do all of that. So I should be back to normal next Tuesday because that is what I am giving myself. So have a great Canada Day. I shall be missing the festivities I was so looking forward to and Happy Independance Day. I shall be watching all on the tube. I am looking forward to sharing with you about pet therapy. Til next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment