Thursday 27 June 2019

The Internet Murders - Come and meet me at Yorkdale, Indigo, 28 Jul 19

I have been bad getting back to seriously writing. I decided to take a break from my horror book which is rather horrifying and am returning to write a book on humour about two old ladies a friend of mine who is very sick asked me to do some time ago. Since she is progressing in her illness, I need to get back at writing a book to dedicate to her and make her smile. Along with humour I will add a touch of murder here and there so it doesn't get boring for me. I felt too young at the time she asked but I have a horrid cold which has aged me and so I can get myself into that frame of mind. However, I will be at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto, Sunday 28 Jul 19 from 1pm to 4pm, where you can come and say hello and better still buy a copy of "The Internet Murders" if you haven't done so already. I will autograph it for you. It only costs 14.95 and is well worth the money and the experience of meeting me. I will be at Word on the Street again this September and at York University Show Case in the Fall/winter. I do hope to see you there and appreciate the support. I will remind you before the date. Thank you for reading my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment