Friday 1 February 2019

Google going away

I just posted directly on google plus, but what I wrote, I somehow cannot find. It appears that my site will be going away and I am not sure if it will affect these blogs as well. If so I shall continue on Facebook on either the psychotherapy page or the book page. I believe Facebook will be hanging around for a while. I want to thank the 159 people who have followed me on google plus. I still have lots of notes to post, so I am not going to vanish completely. A reminder that if you want psychotherapy or couple or family therapy, you may find information on my personal web site, www.redigondapsychotherapy.com. If you want to order any of my books, or download them, you may do so on my secure web site www.silvaredigonda.com. I thank you all again for your interest and your time. Have a nice weekend. Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment