Monday 4 February 2019

Scam Alert

I have indicated that I will begin posting scams. Here is my latest which is not too bad. I was sent a gmail email address to respond but I won't post that for obvious reasons. However, we always know what may happen when one assumes. Don't be fooled by this or any other gimmick. It is so unfortunate that so many people are ticked by these fraudsters. More work needs to be done to identify them, with the help of those who they use to manipulate others. Hello My Name is Capt. Brian, an American soldier currently on duty in Afghanistan, I would want to ship two boxes containing (USD6M) cash to you. The above figure was given to me as my share of a huge sum of money which we discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during one of our operation here. To conceal this huge sum of money became a problem for me but with the help of a medical Doctor working with Red Cross, I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. Capt. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment