Sunday 5 November 2017

See me at York University, Showcase (Tuesday, Nov 7, 17,and buy my latest book

It has been very very busy. October and NOvember are my busiest months mainly because the conferences begin. I have four to attend this month. I still manage to balance my life and I do love all I do. MY third book, "The Internet Murders" has arrived as well and I have already sold a few. I have to still set up a better selling platform for the internet (www.silvaredigonda.com). I want to also let you know that I am now serious about telephone counselling as well. I realize that some people live in remote areas and so know that you may contact me and payment is through paypal also on the same web page as my books. You may email me for any further information or to set up an appointment. I do need some basic information to be filled such as your name, address etc.....Receipts are issued and you may claim this on your health section of your annual tax returns(in Ontario) You need to check with Revenue Canada regarding where you live. I do not know how much you actually get back but your forms may assist you with that. So, have a wonderful week. Focus on what is good in your life. Maintain a balance in your life. If you have some time come and meet me and buy my latest signed book which is a fictional account of a serial killer, set in Toronto. I cannot believe I have not had time to read my own book. There is a first for everything. The book is $14.95 and I do believe is worth every penny. I had so much fun writing it. I will be at the Bear Pit, Central Square, for Showcase at 0900 to about 5pm, this Tuesday, Nov 7th, 2017. If I know you please bring coffee (black no sugar). Tim's is around the corner. Til then, have a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment