Monday 23 January 2017

Update - Working on third book

I know I promised you that I would be writing about pedophiles today after checking up resources. However, I have to suspend my writings for all that, except for what I am focusing on at this time aside from my private practice. I had planned to take a three week vacation and to work solely on my third book for my one or two fans. However, that is not practical and if I don't start dedicating some time for my book, than it will not be completed. So, I am doing my best to make this work by writing about one hour a day. Today I spent several hours, on it, but went back to the beginning of my work, to change the spelling of one character's name. As I am doing this, I decided to use another pattern, to initiate more suspense. This book is about a nasty serial killer in Toronto. A teaser is at the back of my second book. I am now changing the teaser slightly. I think I am a better writer each time, I write another book. I will not be ignoring you as that simply is not nice after you continue to read my blogs. So, hopefully I can generate some interest as I inform you weekly of where I am at in my third book without giving too much away of the meat and potatoes so to speak. My next books after that will be one on therapy so to speak and another on spirituality/religion. Those I will not have to change what I write here for you because it does not need the same type of focus. However, this book is all about my imagination and it is purely fiction. So, please do not stop reading me, but come along for the ride. I need to stay fresh and focused on my characters. Ideally, I like to write in the morning and then clear my head, but this will not always be possible. So, I am not going to thank you for your patience, because I normally find that phrase most annoying. Perhaps you are not patient, but I hope you can be with me. Wish me luck with this book. It is my most fun and creative side, me thinks, with a deadly edge. Holy Terror, my cat is one of the characters. She insisted. Have a fun week and do something you love to do! What do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment