Wednesday 18 January 2017

Scams, scams, and why my books???????

It seems there is so much fraud going on these days and it does get tiresome. I have never made a profit selling my books. I will continue to write them because I love to write as some of you know. I am quite proud that I have two fans and now maybe only one. I am almost an open book you may say. It gets tiresome, weekly getting emails from companies or imposters seeking employment for me. I am not interested and do not even open the attachments, so please stop annoying me. Even though I have indicated on my web site that I am willing to work one or two days, that would be only for emergency services personnel. I have an office and everyone may come to me. I have my fee and am not interested in all those rediculous emails, that only wastes my time when I press the delete button. I suggest the same to you who are honest out there. As for my books and ebooks. The only authorized departments to sell my books or ebooks is me at www.silvaredigonda.com (my website), KOBO, Military Police Kit and that is it. My first book is at Eglinton and Yonge and St Clair and Yonge. My second book is not in any stores. That hasn't been without trying. These are the times and trials. They are selling my books on line in the States for a rediculous amount of money and they are offering downloads for free again in the States. However, you have to register and I suggest you do not. I have requested for it to stop and of course that has been totally ignored. Do you really want to give those people hiding behind computers your financial information to buy what they should not be selling? If they are stealing from me, do you think they would stop there? So, if you want to buy my book, please buy it from me, where I get all the funds or the others where they get the bulk. I do make a profit from my first book but not my second unless it is the download. Tomorrow, I want to go back to my third book. I can delay no longer. I have to give it at least one hour a day preferably at the start of the day. First I have to re-read everything I wrote and examine my white board to refresh my stale memory. Then once I have it all instilled in my brain, I will focus on the climax and ending. I will keep you briefed. Next week I want to write about something I read this morning about pedophiles. I am going to try to find the source of the article. I find I am more relaxed about writing on my blog, than I ever would writing a formal paper. Then I will return to my psych notes as well. Have a nice day, be kind to yourself, lift your chin up and smile (no fake smiles please) and please do not buy my books or ebooks from people who cannot write themselves and try to make money from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment