Monday 20 June 2016

Telephone Psychotherapy/Counselling - Temporary trial basis

I am routinely asked if I provide telephone counselling and I always say no. I wrote a paper on internet counselling, which you can look up since I posted it a while ago. I examine the various methods, concerns etc…..I prefer face to face because I do believe that it is best for the client and myself for offering the best I can. The body language is lost which is very important. However, I am told that there are people out there who do no want to be seen. They do not want to be exposed, and so I have discerned over this. Then there are those in isolated areas who simply do not have access to facilities. So, though I have resisted for several years, I am willing to give it a try. I want to see if there is a need and also if I feel that this will work out in the best interest of the client. As you know I have two web sites, one for psychotherapy and one for selling my books. For the sake of ease I am using my book web site for payment for telephone psychotherapy. The fee is the same in American dollars because that is the way the site is set up. I will not be offering this service during the weekends. So, if interested, contact me via email so we can arrange something mutual. I will also send you two basic client forms which I need compiled for my files. My web sites are www.redigondapsychotherapy.com and www.silvaredigonda.com My books have nothing to do with my practice. Appointments need to be pre-arranged. I hope you had a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment