Wednesday 22 June 2016

More advertisement for the summer

For your information I am advertising in the Guardian Paper in Toronto, The Catholic Register, monthly in Toronto, Psychology Today, OAMFT, CAMFT and CASC. That should be it for now. I may be missing one or two. Of course I am here which is where I sold most of my books, as well as Twitter and http://linkedin.com/ I do not twitter too much. Regarding book clubs, which has nothing to do with my private practice, I am available to come and talk about my books and sell them to you if you are interested - no pressure. Regarding insurance companies - I do belong to several but have non-disclosure contracts so you need to check with your insurance company if I am a provider for them. You may also check if your insurance company accepts registered psychotherapists as a provider. I am covered as a pastoral counsellor for some and not a psychotherapist. I am now availabe for pre arranged telephone psychotherapy/pastoral counselling. Have a wonderful weekend. Next week I go back to my regular blog posts. Am enjoying the wonderful weather and playing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment