Wednesday 18 May 2016

Price reduction on my ebook www.silvaredigonda.com

As you know by now I write for fun. So far it has nothing to do with therapy. However, since I am now typing out all my notes and posting them, I may eventually write a book about therapy (probably when I retire again). I am available to book clubs and am more than eager to bring along copies of my books and talking about them. So, if you feel like spending some money check out www.silvaredigonda.com. Feel free to buy as many as you like. I always find joy in starting new projects and retiring after I feel it is time to move on. If I could, I would try every career. I love houses and have considered being a real estate agent, however that would kill too many nights and weekends. When I throw myself into my work, I give it all. I think being a lawyer would be fun as well. Being a reporter would be exciting etc.....What is your passion. What would you really want to do, if you could? Why are you not doing it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment