Tuesday 9 June 2015

Web site cancelled

When it rains, it pours. I had no choice but to cancel with Go Daddy for silva.redigonda.com. I do have my domain name for about the next three years, but they were kind enough to give me a refund for the rest, and because of that I would still recommend them for anything but having to ship an item out. I had been working on word press all morning and when working with that, I realized it is more or less a blog. It too did not function for me as a web site. However, for my www.redigondapsychotherapy.com site, I am quite pleased and it is very user friendly. I shall continue with go daddy for that. This is my day off, so I am now going to enjoy the rest of it. So, learn from me so you don't have to. If you want to buy a book, you may contact me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment