Monday 15 June 2015

Did you have a nice weekend? You may now buy my books directly from me and pay with pay pal! How is that for a start?

My weekend was busy as usual but Sunday (my day of rest) was spent with family in my backyard. One family member fed the singing Cardinal and of course my squirrels came to watch, seeking more peanuts. It was quiet too because it was raining and so neighbours stayed indoors. Except for the faint roar of the Indy, it was a very peaceful day, eating and drinking and having good conversation. I want to let you know that I called pay pal and they gave me options. I have read some of what they have sent me. So, if you want any of my books or ebook, all I need is your address (with postal code). I will then check how much it would cost to ship the books to you. You will have the option of having it sent to you quickly or most economically. I will then find out for you and break in down for you on an email. Then I will have pay pal send you the pay options. Once you have paid, I will send you the book. If you want the ebook, I will upload it to you on an email and then you can download it. That would be the cheapter option. So, that is how I will work it for now, until I have the opportunity to explore other options. What do you think? How do you spend weekends? Does it make you happy? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment