Wednesday 5 June 2013

Reminder: This Friday and Saturday

     This Friday I will not be seeing clients and anyone and everyone is invited to come by my office and check it out.    I will be at the office from 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs (5pm).  My filing cabinet will be delivered within that time.  I am very excited about this office and the year of beginning another profession (well I have had been at it for the last five years but now I have my own impressive space {if I say so myself}.  I am always open to suggestions.  I want to bring in another book shelf but may just wait until the filing cabinet arrives to get a feel of the room afterwards.  I don't want a crowded space.  Which reminds me if any of you are hoarders, spend five minutes a day as a start to clear out your things.  Then increase it by one minute each week.  Don't think about it, just take one item that you have not used in six months and dispose of it accordingly.  Discard the old and start fresh today.  I know this is hard!

Back to my office, I will not have coffee but I am going to bring some treats.  You can also buy a copy of my book "Hey Guy Buy Me" (a reminder that I just wrote this for fun).  I will be selling that on Saturday and cannot tell you where at this moment since the "Oakwood Village Community" is still working that out.

For now, thanks.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment