Saturday 24 December 2011

I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year

     I wish to thank you for visiting my blog.  Hopefully, I will have time to figure out a web site soon as well.  I hope you find the time to spend with family and friends.  If you do not have any, please begin to think about giving someone a chance to get to know you.  There are all kinds of people out there.  Everyone is different.  Perhaps there is a friend out there for you to find.  When I say friend, I literally mean friend.  It is nice to have people we can talk to and have fun with. 

     Christmas is a very special time of the year for me.  It is a time when I make time for everyone who is important to me.  It is a time for slowing down and reflection.  It is a time for food and merriment. 

     I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

                          What does Christmas mean to you?  What do you think?  Perhaps it is time to start a journal and writing down what you feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment