Search This Blog

Friday, 4 September 2026

More on Enercare

 Enercare has recorded 1,141 total customer complaints over the last three years on the Better Business Bureau. [1] (https://www.bbb.org/.../enercare-home.../complaints)

This should be fun. Some complaints are ignoring cancellations. I have copied the above from google. Next Door has used some colourful language in sharing their experiences. My question is why are they allowed to operate this way? I shall find out. Imagine being told I need a replacement part and then receiving an email that I do not (because it is insured). Apparently it is now a corporation. I have not verified that, but it would explain. Is this really a Canadian Company? I shall find out. With the tensions between us and the States, we are trying to support Canadian, but then one may ask, is this being taken advantage of? I won't stop until the part is replaced and I cancel without a problem. The complaints I read about is terrible. When companies change hands, we should be notified and not find out due to incompetence and greed. Of course I am only recording here what complaints are on line and here say. Maybe Enercare will prove them wrong. What do you think? Who does own Enercare? All Canadian? The government is now helping Canadian Businesses.

No comments: