Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 September 2026

Frustrated today with Enercare - Looks like I am going to have to drop them. Too bad. They used to be fantastic.

 I have had insurance for both my furnace and central air with Enercare for years. I had someone come and clean both which is covered. The service man was great as usual. He has been here before. He told me that one piece had to be replaced in my furnace which was covered by my insurance. I was expecting the person yesterday or today. I received two separate emails today that all was fine. So I called to complain and it was obviously a calling station (overseas). The man refused to let me speak to a manager and kept repeating himself. So, I hung up on him because the experience was becoming daunting. I called Customer Service. This time I reached the Caribbean, which was much better. I wanted to lay an official complaint against the previous person who refused to transfer me to a manager. I now have an appointment and expect the person to come with the replacement part. Anyone have problems with Enercare? They used to run very efficiently but it appears they are looking for labour outside our country to deal with complaints. No number could be provided in Toronto. I support Canadian workers so it appears I have a decision to make. Next step? The government if this is not resolved.

No comments: