Monday 22 April 2024

I will be selling my books this weekend, Saturday, 27 Apr 24 at the Canadian Legion BR 31, 1050 Weston Road

I have booked a vendor's table at this legion in Toronto, which is South of Eglinton. They have found a spot for me near the stairs. I may be squished (they put baby in the corner) but that's ok. As a gesture of good will, if you mention knowing about me from this entry, I will sign and give you "Hey Guy Buy Me" for a tooney. That is $2.00 in English. I will also be selling my latest book Ominous for $24.95 (I really love this one), The Internet Murders for 14.95; and For Love of Country Military Policewoman for $19.95. I shall also be selling my books with the Crime Writer's of Canada on the Lake Front (Toronto) from 11:00 - 19:00, Saturday 8 Jun 24. I am back!!!!!!Word on the Street, 28 Sep 24 and 29 Sep 24 (both days; all day). I am so looking forward to seeing you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment