Friday 6 May 2022

My ebooks being sold without my authorization

I was disappointed to see my ebook of Military Policewoman being sold by an Australian company without my permission on line. I have contacted them but of course have received no reply. It is unfortunate that people think it is ok to make money from the work of others. I suggest that if you want a copy of my work to either buy from me on my web site https://www.silvaredigonda.ca or with Indigo. I wanted to post on Amazon but I cannot as an individual. I have tried. So, have a good weekend. The devestating war in Ukraine continues as Russia breaks every and any rule of war. I have a recommendation of a book and documentary about Putin and his murderers. I want to finish first so I can share some info about it. The weather is improving and so I hope to spend some time reading outside in the sun. That should happen next week. I will also be attending a few lectures next week and the week after which I shall share. Wishing you the best and thank you so much for reading my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment